July 17, 2010

Harrington at NeoCon, 2010

Here is a short film project I just completed.  It also served as an editing test for my upcoming Multimedia class.  I wanted to see how well my older 13-inch MacBook Pro could manage the MKII files.  FCP was quite sticky at times so I tried iMovie which ran surprisingly smooth if down sizing the file is OK for your use.

The majority of the film was cut w/ iMovie, then FCP for a little bit of color finessing and the end credits. 

I shot with Canon’s 14mm, 24mm–70mm, and the 100-400mm L lenses along with the Zeiss 25mm for the Merlin stuff.

Thanks to Professor Kliq for the kicking soundtrack!



1 comment: